Extrastaff is a highly professional and successful recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary driving & industrial personnel and operate from 28 locations across the UK. Recently we have moved all of our teams online to work remotely and actually increased the number of temps working weekly despite the current economic situation. This is something we will look to take forward along with the branch and client based work in the future.
Our achievements are entirely due to our highly committed and professional field staff backed up by an amazing Head Office & Administrative team, many of whom have been with us for a number of years. Our staff retention is amongst the highest in the industry, a reflection of how we look after the people who look after us.
We are currently looking to recruit an On-Site Account Coordinator to work directly with one of our largest clients based in Nuneaton. The client is a busy parcels business and can be very demanding, with 7 day working at peak times, so working a shift pattern will form part of the role. We have an extremely positive and dynamic working relationship with them as well as a team of loyal and hard-working temps.
As a Coordinator your duties include:
· Client relationship building through face to face communication
· Achievements of KPI’s and SLA’s.
· Planning and facilitating recruitment during peaks and downtimes.
· Providing ‘out of hours’ on-call support when required.
· Manage, recruit and motivate temporary employees.
· Coordinating induction and training of temporary employees.
· Ensuring the implementation of company and legal policies where required
· A competitive basic salary
· A commission package with no threshold to achieve and completely uncapped
· Private Health Care
· Company Pension Scheme
· Holiday entitlement 20-25 days plus your birthday off
· Excellent professional in-house training
· Access to Perkbox awards scheme
If you feel like you have the right skills for the role and commitment to succeed in an onsite role then please contact me to discuss further. All contact will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your application was submitted successfully.