Extrastaff is a highly professional and successful recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary driving & industrial personnel and operate from 36 locations across the UK. The company has been built around providing a high-quality service to a wide range of clients based within the blue-collar sector, from our network of high street branches. The quality of service coupled with state-of-the-art technology has seen us rapidly develop our On-Site presence over the past few years.
We are now seeking to recruit for a new role as, Head of On-Site Operations (“HOSO”) who will be responsible for leading and managing the development of the designated On-Site Operations in line with the board’s objectives. The HOSO will manage and further develop the operational teams assigned to the contracts in all aspects of the day to day operations, to ensure they are run effectively, efficiently, legally and meet commercial objectives.
Reporting into the Sales Director you will be based predominately within the Midlands & South East and will play a pivotal role in contributing to the development of the Board’s strategic development plan, helping to clearly define the company’s mission, vision, values, short and long-term goals.
- Managing a team of On-Site Transport/Depot/Hub Managers on a day to day basis
- Liaising with each client’s sites operational team
- Objectively measure KPI’s, providing regular feedback and coaching as required
- Meeting client expectations and solving problems that arise
- Managing through your teams, an ongoing resource plan to fulfil clients staffing needs
- Ensuring the delivery of a compliant and professional service
- Ensuring the delivery of commercially effective contracts
- Full budget control of each client
- Developing positive relationships within the team and Extrastaff. branch network
- Succession planning in order to manage growth of On-Site Operations
- interpersonal skills – the ability to work well in a team, as well as to manage and motivate
- logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- the ability to think creatively
- skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
- time-management and the ability to plan
- Effective verbal and written communicator, coupled with problem-solving skills
- Full Driving License
- Management experience within the Recruitment and or Logistics industry
Please apply with a covering letter out lining your suitability for the position to Sam.email@example.com
Your application was submitted successfully.