Extrastaff is a highly professional and successful recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary driving & industrial personnel and operate from 36 locations across the UK.
Our achievements are entirely due to our highly committed and professional field staff backed up by an amazing Head Office & Administrative team, many of whom have been with us for a number of years. Our staff retention is amongst the highest in the industry, a reflection of how we look after the people who look after us.
We are looking to add to our growing team by appointing an 'On Site Account Administrator' to join our successful and experienced team in Thurrock. The ideal candidate will be confident, and able to work in a very fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines. Day to day duties will include:
- Payroll processing (no previous exp is required)
- Daily collating of labour hours
- Updating of internal systems
- Generating basic straightforward reports and
- Monitoring applicant compliance.
Ideally you will have strong communication skills and a good understanding of basic IT systems, such as Microsoft Office. The standard working week will be Sun 11am-10pm,Mon 10am-4pm Tue-Thurs 10am-3pm. Please only apply if these days and times are suitable.
· A competitive basic salary
· Private Health Care
· Company Pension Scheme
· Holiday entitlement 20-25 days plus your birthday off
· Excellent professional in-house training
· Access to Perkbox awards scheme
Your application was submitted successfully.