Extrastaff is a highly professional and successful recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary driving & industrial personnel and operate from 36 locations across the UK.
Our achievements are entirely due to our highly committed and professional field staff backed up by an amazing Head Office & Administrative team, many of whom have been with us for a number of years. Our staff retention is amongst the highest in the industry, a reflection of how we look after the people who look after us.
We are currently looking to recruit an On-Site Account Coordinator to work directly with one of our largest clients based in Thurrock .The client is a busy parcels business and can be very demanding, Shifts are MON-FRI 2pm-11pm . We have an extremely positive and dynamic working relationship with them as well as a team of loyal and hard-working temps.
Please only apply if you can commit to the shift pattern.
As a Coordinator your duties include:
. Reporting into the Onsite Head.
· Client relationship building through face to face communication
· Achievements of KPI's and SLA's.
· Planning and facilitating recruitment during peaks and downtimes.
· Providing 'out of hours' on-call support when required.
· Manage, recruit and motivate temporary employees.
· Coordinating induction and training of temporary employees.
· Ensuring the implementation of company and legal policies where required
· A competitive basic salary
· A commission package with no threshold to achieve and completely uncapped
· Private Health Care
· Company Pension Scheme
· Holiday entitlement 20-25 days plus your birthday off
· Excellent professional in-house training
· Access to Perkbox awards scheme
Your application was submitted successfully.